Our Consultancy works holistically to help you create Regenerative Food Producing Ecosystems
Regenerative Agriculture – Beyond Organic
In addition to a long list of incredible benefits for farmers and their crops, regenerative agriculture is a system of farming principles and practices that seeks to rehabilitate and enhance the entire ecosystem.
• Topsoil regeneration.
• Increasing biodiversity.
• Improving the water cycle.
• Enhancing ecosystem services.
• Supporting biosequestration.
• Increasing resilience to climate change impacts such as flooding and drought.
• It is a method of farming that “improves the resources it uses, rather than destroying or depleting them” (Rodale Institute).
• A study found that the farms with regenerative practices were 78% more profitable than conventional plots.
This increase in profitability was the result of two main factors: input costs and end markets. (https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesfinancecouncil/2020/01/30/is-regenerative-agriculture-profitable/#5541a257cdf2)
Working with Small Farms, Smallholdings, Allotment Growers and Gardeners, we offer a range of services for regenerating soils, landscapes & food growing systems.
OR click on images to Read More………
Learning Tree Permaculture is a member of the Permaculture Association
The Permaculture Association works to radically and positively change the way we live in the UK and actively supports a worldwide movement.